Now that you have fab lab equipment, what do you do with it?
SUMMER TRAINING OPTIONS
June 20-22, 2023
July 18-20, 2023
Fox Valley Technical College*
- Develop a fab lab curriculum
- Understand how a fab lab is used to foster multi-disciplinary learning
- Use simple problems to teach age-appropriate STEAM concepts
- Consider your fab lab setup, training, and operation
- Challenge students to identify the problem, imagine solutions, weigh ideas, prototype, and test
- Hear how your fab lab can engage with industry and community members
- Get a pre-workshop consult to understand your needs and post-workshop support!
$450 or $300 each if you bring a friend.
WiFAB West - June 20-22, 2023
Vocational Rehabilitation Bldg.
221 10th Ave. E.
Menomonie, WI 54751
WiFAB East - July 18-20, 2023
Fox Valley Technical College
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
Appleton, WI 54912
Interested in taking this class for credit?
Contact: Scott Revoir at email@example.com
"Digital fabrication is wonderful for students to experience at any age. The idea that you can take your abstract thoughts and ideas and make a physical object out of them is very empowering.”
- Chris Wiemer, Stoughton High School
"I knew very little about Fab Lab equipment or how to build a curriculum around that. But after this week-long workshop we've had and really diving into it and thinking about it, I feel like I am more prepared as an educator. And that is something I can bring back to my school and share with everybody there."
- Mackenzie Bennin, Granton Area School District