The eStout Advantage
This program supports UW-Stout's digital learning environment and ensures that both eligible students and faculty have the digital tools—hardware and software—that meet their productivity needs, thus creating a wireless laptop campus environment.
The eStout Program is more than just a laptop! Students receive:
- Program-specific laptop (see hardware and software specs)
- Wireless and wired connectivity on campus
- Digital course materials
- Training, service, and support
- Network storage
- Multimedia classrooms
For more information about receiving eStout laptop for the Spring '23 semester, please click here.
Students are eligible for the eStout program if they are paying eStout tuition and fees as either:
- an undergraduate, degree-seeking student enrolled for one (1) or more undergraduate credits, or
- an undergraduate, non-degree-seeking student registered for three (3) or more undergraduate credits.
Students are not eligible for the eStout program if they are:
- paying customized instruction (CI) tuition rates,
- enrolled in the Early College Credit Program
- paying graduate tuition rates,
- enrolled only in English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
Laptop Deployment Requirements
- A student ID is required. No other form of identification will be accepted. If you do not have a student ID card, please contact the Campus Card office.
- You yourself must be present to sign for and receive a laptop. Laptops cannot be shipped without a prepaid shipping label.
- If your registration changes prior to laptop deployment, your eligibility may be affected. If your schedule changes before traveling to UW-Stout, please email Krista Raleigh to verify your continued eligibility.
eStout program introductory that presents the laptop program, laptop responsibility, services, and support.