The selective $5,000 Stout Scholars Scholarship is renewable for an additional three years, as long as the student maintains eligibility, for a total value of $20,000. Students who meet eligibility requirements will be invited by email to attend a Stout Scholars interview in February and three outstanding students will be awarded! You are eligible for consideration if you meet these criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.67 or higher
- ACT composite score of 27 or higher or SAT total score of at least 1280*
- Recent high school graduate admitted to UW-Stout as a first-year, full-time, degree-seeking student for fall semester
- Enrolled as an on-campus student (online/customized instruction students are ineligible)
- Must be admitted, and updated credentials must be received, by the first Monday in February
*Although our current admission criteria does not require a test score submission at this time, this scholarship does REQUIRE a test score on file by the first Monday in February.