Cost: $30 | $25 for Alumni | $25 for Groups of 3+
Join us for a special webinar designed for high school teachers! In this session, we'll explore the inner workings of ChatGPT and its connection to writing. We'll also discuss current instances of AI usage in higher education and share practical teaching strategies for integrating AI into your writing lessons. By the end of the webinar, you'll have a better understanding of how to improve your current writing assignments and effectively incorporate AI technology into your classes. This is your chance to enhance your teaching techniques and better prepare your students!
- Basic knowledge of generative AI
- Understanding of their limitations and context
- Directions to revise current writing assignments
- Ideas on how to productively use AI for writing
- Embrace AI as a tool in the classroom
Minnesota teachers are eligible for one hour of clock hour credit towards your relicensure.
Join our teacher email list for more programming. Click Here >