The School of Education, 267Heritage Hall, is currently closed to visitors. SOE staff continue to be available and are working remotely during regular business hours, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CST. The School of Education is expected to open to visitors during standard business hours, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CST, Monday, August 10, 2020.
While the office is closed we are happy to assist you. Please contact any of our office staff listed below with any of your campus and college questions:
- Field experience/student teaching questions, Tracy DeRusha, 715-232-2474, email@example.com
- Field experience/student teaching questions, Donna Herman, 715-232-2479, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensure/Benchmark I questions, Heather Klanderman, 715-232-4088, email@example.com
- ePortfolio/data related questions, Frode Larsen, 715-232-1443, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Dean School of Education , Carol Johnson, 715-232-1619 email@example.com