Welcome to the College of Education, Hospitality, Health and Human Sciences (CEHHHS)
We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees that prepare professionals to become successful and effective leaders in their discipline, improve the human condition, and meet the challenges of a changing world. Classroom-laboratory instruction, student research, service learning, professional organization linkages, and supervised field experiences in the community and schools prepare our graduates for a variety of professional settings.
The CEHHHS Dean's Office, 214 Heritage Hall, is open and available to assist you during regular business hours, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CST.
Please also feel free to contact any of our office staff listed below with any of your campus and college questions:
- Dinah Schoonover, Dean’s Assistant, 715-232-2687, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Gjestson, Academic Accountant, 715-232-4048, email@example.com
- Deanna Schultz, Interim Associate Dean/Director School of Education, 715-232-5449, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristal Gerdes, Associate Dean Hospitality, Health and Human Science 715-232-2529, email@example.com
- Maria Alm, Interim Dean, 715-232-2687, firstname.lastname@example.org