We are excited to open registration for our in-person campus visits but it is incredibly important to us that we do so safely. For a full description of the health and safety measures being implemented on our campus, please visit our COVID-19 website. Below are the precautions we are taking specific to campus tours to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors in response to COVID-19:
- Please do not attend your visit if you or anyone in your household is ill.
- All attendees, tour guides and staff members are required to wear masks during the campus visit. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- The total group sizes will be small. No walk-ins will be accepted at this time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the campus visit. You will need to maintain a 6-foot distance between you, other visiting families, Admissions staff, and tour guides.
In addition, some areas of campus that would normally be included in your tour are currently closed. Please carefully read the adjustments to the tour.
- Dining facilities on campus are currently closed to campus tours.
- The dorm showroom included on your tour will not be located in a university housing building. We have created a "mock" dorm showroom to have available for visitors to view.
- Some buildings may not be available during your campus tour. Your tour guide will still provide information on all of campus, but may not be allowed to enter all buildings.
- Academic/program specific meetings will be an option virtually. The admissions office will connect you with the appropriate person via email. You will then schedule a time that works for all parties to connect virtually.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions that have limited event capacity, we aren't able to welcome as many visitors to campus as we would like. If you are a high school junior or younger, we encourage you to check out our virtual visit options and consider waiting for the spring semester to visit campus to keep spots open for seniors and transfer students who need to make college decisions this fall.
These visits are subject to change based on guidelines set forth in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
View all visit experience types below!